Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[macOS] [Game View] does not scale correctly on resizing it when multiple Game views are open in the editor
Game view does not scale correctly and a black void appears, which covers the rest of Game view when multiple Game views are open in the editor
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > Cube (Or any primitive)
2. Add multiple Game views in the editor
3. Resize one of the Game View
Black void appear and Cube squishes on resizing Game view
Game view is resized correctly without any black void.
2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.2.0f3, 2018.2.0a1
Not Reproducible on:
2018.1.0f2 , 2017.3.0f3
Occurs Only on MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone