Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[macOS] [Game View] does not scale correctly on resizing it when multiple Game views are open in the editor
Game view does not scale correctly and a black void appears, which covers the rest of Game view when multiple Game views are open in the editor
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > Cube (Or any primitive)
2. Add multiple Game views in the editor
3. Resize one of the Game View
Black void appear and Cube squishes on resizing Game view
Game view is resized correctly without any black void.
2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.2.0f3, 2018.2.0a1
Not Reproducible on:
2018.1.0f2 , 2017.3.0f3
Occurs Only on MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"