Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[macOS] [Game View] does not scale correctly on resizing it when multiple Game views are open in the editor
Game view does not scale correctly and a black void appears, which covers the rest of Game view when multiple Game views are open in the editor
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > Cube (Or any primitive)
2. Add multiple Game views in the editor
3. Resize one of the Game View
Black void appear and Cube squishes on resizing Game view
Game view is resized correctly without any black void.
2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.2.0f3, 2018.2.0a1
Not Reproducible on:
2018.1.0f2 , 2017.3.0f3
Occurs Only on MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build