Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Game Panel buttons cannot be pressed when using Touch Screen
1. Create an empty Project
2. Enable Play mode
3. Try to press the Game Panel buttons like "Maximize on Play", "Stats", etc. using a touch screen
Expected result: The buttons are registered as pressed
Actual result: The buttons register hover by changing color slightly but are not pressed
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.3.0a3
Notes: In most cases, the buttons don't work flat out, but in some cases, the buttons work until you enable Play mode, clicking them with a mouse makes them work with Touch Screen again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac