Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Game Objects in that scene have wrong Rotation value after loading a Scene from Asset Bundle
The ArenaPrefab is loading with wrong rotation values sometimes. The expected value is (0,0,0).
1. Run attached project ("Wrong Rotation Cinemachine.rar")
2. Press Start Test for downloading the Desert scene multiple times (so multiple scenes would be loaded)
3. Inspect "ArenaPrefab" from Hierarchy from different scenes
Expected: Rotation is 0, 0, 0.
Actual: Rotation is different.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1.
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p4.
Note: I was unable to test this with 2017.3.0b3. Unity just freezes when pressing Start Test button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible