Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Game Objects in that scene have wrong Rotation value after loading a Scene from Asset Bundle
The ArenaPrefab is loading with wrong rotation values sometimes. The expected value is (0,0,0).
1. Run attached project ("Wrong Rotation Cinemachine.rar")
2. Press Start Test for downloading the Desert scene multiple times (so multiple scenes would be loaded)
3. Inspect "ArenaPrefab" from Hierarchy from different scenes
Expected: Rotation is 0, 0, 0.
Actual: Rotation is different.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1.
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p4.
Note: I was unable to test this with 2017.3.0b3. Unity just freezes when pressing Start Test button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
fixed in 2021.2.0a15