Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Game Objects in that scene have wrong Rotation value after loading a Scene from Asset Bundle
The ArenaPrefab is loading with wrong rotation values sometimes. The expected value is (0,0,0).
1. Run attached project ("Wrong Rotation Cinemachine.rar")
2. Press Start Test for downloading the Desert scene multiple times (so multiple scenes would be loaded)
3. Inspect "ArenaPrefab" from Hierarchy from different scenes
Expected: Rotation is 0, 0, 0.
Actual: Rotation is different.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1.
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p4.
Note: I was unable to test this with 2017.3.0b3. Unity just freezes when pressing Start Test button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing