Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Game Objects in that scene have wrong Rotation value after loading a Scene from Asset Bundle
The ArenaPrefab is loading with wrong rotation values sometimes. The expected value is (0,0,0).
1. Run attached project ("Wrong Rotation Cinemachine.rar")
2. Press Start Test for downloading the Desert scene multiple times (so multiple scenes would be loaded)
3. Inspect "ArenaPrefab" from Hierarchy from different scenes
Expected: Rotation is 0, 0, 0.
Actual: Rotation is different.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1.
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p4.
Note: I was unable to test this with 2017.3.0b3. Unity just freezes when pressing Start Test button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails