Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Game Objects in that scene have wrong Rotation value after loading a Scene from Asset Bundle
The ArenaPrefab is loading with wrong rotation values sometimes. The expected value is (0,0,0).
1. Run attached project ("Wrong Rotation Cinemachine.rar")
2. Press Start Test for downloading the Desert scene multiple times (so multiple scenes would be loaded)
3. Inspect "ArenaPrefab" from Hierarchy from different scenes
Expected: Rotation is 0, 0, 0.
Actual: Rotation is different.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1.
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p4.
Note: I was unable to test this with 2017.3.0b3. Unity just freezes when pressing Start Test button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor