Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Game object is not inserted correctly in Hierarchy window when placed after child object
1. Open any project
2. In Hierarchy window, create a Game Object with child, and couple of more objects under it (not as children)
3. Try dragging one of created Game Objects right under child created earlier. Make sure you're not dragging to child position
Expected: dragged object will be the first object after child
Actual: dragged object will be second object after child
Reproduced in: 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default