Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Game object is not inserted correctly in Hierarchy window when placed after child object
1. Open any project
2. In Hierarchy window, create a Game Object with child, and couple of more objects under it (not as children)
3. Try dragging one of created Game Objects right under child created earlier. Make sure you're not dragging to child position
Expected: dragged object will be the first object after child
Actual: dragged object will be second object after child
Reproduced in: 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project