Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Game object is not inserted correctly in Hierarchy window when placed after child object
1. Open any project
2. In Hierarchy window, create a Game Object with child, and couple of more objects under it (not as children)
3. Try dragging one of created Game Objects right under child created earlier. Make sure you're not dragging to child position
Expected: dragged object will be the first object after child
Actual: dragged object will be second object after child
Reproduced in: 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website