Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[OS X] Game is always running in background if Standalone build was minimized, but user didn`t work with some other application
1. Open attached project
2. Make sure 'Running in Background' option is turned off for Standalone platform (File -> Build Settings -> Player Settings -> PC, Mac & Linux Standalone)
3. Build and run the project for Standalone platform
4. Select 'Windowed' option and click Play! button
5. Mionimize the build. Do not work with any other application
6. Maximize the build
The object in the build was moving while built app was minimized
Expected: Application shouldn`t be run while it is minimized
Mac and Win 10
5.2.4f1 - reproducible
5.3.3p2 - reproducible
5.4.0b7 - reproducible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
May 30, 2017 16:02
I'm curious about this issue, because when I check Run in Background (or alter this in code every frame to make sure it is still ticked) everything seems to run except my audio. I am using Wwise for my game audio and wondering if anyone has any luck with the sound running for their built game while still minimized.
To be clear, I WANT the sound to continue in the background while the game is either NOT the current focused window or, even better, while it is minimized.
Oct 31, 2016 11:36
Also happenning on Linux (5.1.5f1).