Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Game Execution Freezes when the Title Bar is grabbed, even when "RunInBackground" is checked
1. Build attached project (repro765773.zip)
2. Launch a game in windowed mode
3. Grab the bar for the window and start dragging the game around
4. While the mouse is pressed on the title bar, game execution pauses
Reproducible: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.2p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.