Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Game Execution Freezes when the Title Bar is grabbed, even when "RunInBackground" is checked
1. Build attached project (repro765773.zip)
2. Launch a game in windowed mode
3. Grab the bar for the window and start dragging the game around
4. While the mouse is pressed on the title bar, game execution pauses
Reproducible: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.2p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete