Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Game Execution Freezes when the Title Bar is grabbed, even when "RunInBackground" is checked
1. Build attached project (repro765773.zip)
2. Launch a game in windowed mode
3. Grab the bar for the window and start dragging the game around
4. While the mouse is pressed on the title bar, game execution pauses
Reproducible: 5.4.0b3, 5.3.2p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3