Search Issue Tracker
Freeze when importing a specific FBX file
1. Open user's attached project
2. in the Project window, click on MSL_clean_NoStringblend.fbx
Expected result: Inspector shows asset information
Actual result: Editor freezes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
1. If the project version is changed, the freeze will occur when trying to open the project.
2. With 2019.4.0f1 the FBX was able to be selected, but when trying to reimport the asset, the editor froze.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0