Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.4
Found in [Package]
FrameAll command does not frame an Infinite track correctly
1) Create a new timeline
2) Add an animation track, along with an animator binding.
3) Add keyframes to this track
4) Zoom out and pan, so that some keyframes are not visible
5) Press the FrameAll shortcut (A by default)
Result: some keyframes are still not visible; the FrameAll command did not frame the infinite track correctly.
Expected: all keyframes on the infinite track should be visible after executing the FrameAll command.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"