Search Issue Tracker
Frame Debugger is flickering when changing Game View Scale or moving Game View
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1126668-LSRD2"
2. Open Frame Debugger and place it near Game View
3. Change Game View Scale -OR- drag line separating two windows
Expected result: Frame Debugger is not flickering and not showing random draw calls
Actual result: Frame Debugger is flickering and randomly showing draw calls
Reproduced with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Note: the flickering is mostly visible with version 2017.4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'