Search Issue Tracker
Frame Debugger is flickering when changing Game View Scale or moving Game View
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1126668-LSRD2"
2. Open Frame Debugger and place it near Game View
3. Change Game View Scale -OR- drag line separating two windows
Expected result: Frame Debugger is not flickering and not showing random draw calls
Actual result: Frame Debugger is flickering and randomly showing draw calls
Reproduced with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Note: the flickering is mostly visible with version 2017.4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window