Search Issue Tracker
Frame Debugger is flickering when changing Game View Scale or moving Game View
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1126668-LSRD2"
2. Open Frame Debugger and place it near Game View
3. Change Game View Scale -OR- drag line separating two windows
Expected result: Frame Debugger is not flickering and not showing random draw calls
Actual result: Frame Debugger is flickering and randomly showing draw calls
Reproduced with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Note: the flickering is mostly visible with version 2017.4.
This is expected as the view is re-rendered when interaction is had with the view, this forces a redraw, and the flickering is just seeing the final framebuffer briefly before the frame debugger returns to its prior position.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded