Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Frame debugger] deferred lighting mode doesn't show RenderTarget preview(black window)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project " FrameDebugger.zip" and open in Unity.
2) Open scene 'scene'.
3) Make sure Main Camera Rendering Path is set to Deferred.
4) Open Frame Debugger by clicking on Windows >> Frame Debugger and Enable it.
5) You will notice, that RenderTarget preview doesn't show any meshes(see attached "RenderTarget.gif").
Expected result: RenderTarget preview should be shown on screen.(see attached "shown.gif").
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b23
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)