Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Frame debugger] deferred lighting mode doesn't show RenderTarget preview(black window)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project " FrameDebugger.zip" and open in Unity.
2) Open scene 'scene'.
3) Make sure Main Camera Rendering Path is set to Deferred.
4) Open Frame Debugger by clicking on Windows >> Frame Debugger and Enable it.
5) You will notice, that RenderTarget preview doesn't show any meshes(see attached "RenderTarget.gif").
Expected result: RenderTarget preview should be shown on screen.(see attached "shown.gif").
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b23
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)