Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Frame debugger] deferred lighting mode doesn't show RenderTarget preview(black window)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project " FrameDebugger.zip" and open in Unity.
2) Open scene 'scene'.
3) Make sure Main Camera Rendering Path is set to Deferred.
4) Open Frame Debugger by clicking on Windows >> Frame Debugger and Enable it.
5) You will notice, that RenderTarget preview doesn't show any meshes(see attached "RenderTarget.gif").
Expected result: RenderTarget preview should be shown on screen.(see attached "shown.gif").
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b23
Not reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted