Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Frame Debugger breaks Editor windows when cycling through drawcalls with Dynamic Batching enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (FrameDebuggerGlitch) and 'SampleScene' scene
2. Check that the 'Dynamic Batching' option in Project Settings > Player is enabled
3. Open Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger and enable it
4. Cycle through the drawcalls
Expected result: no graphical glitches occur
Actual result: Editor windows start visually breaking
Reproducible with: 2018.3.6f1, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.23f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a3
Issue does not reproduce when there is no 'Draw Dynamic' drawcall present
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone