Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
[Forward] Additional mixed directional lights incorrectly use shadowmask
When multiple mixed directional lights are used in the scene, shadowmask fails to fade between realtime and baked shadows correctly in forward rendering path.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project `Mixed Directional` and open the scene `Scene.unity`
2) Ensure that rendering path of camera is set to Forward
3) Either zoom in and out in the scene view or adjust the shadow distance
4) Observe that realtime and baked shadows fail to blend properly
- This is only a problem in forward rendering path, works correctly in deferred
- A gif that demonstrates the problem is attached below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first