Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
ForcedScopedThreadAttach error is thrown when sending a UnityWebRequest with a custom CertificateHandler
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click the "Send UnityWebRequest" button
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: ForcedScopedThreadAttach error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.14f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.2.0a13, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a12
ForcedScopedThreadAttach can only be used from threads that are not already attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac