Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
ForcedScopedThreadAttach error is thrown when sending a UnityWebRequest with a custom CertificateHandler
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click the "Send UnityWebRequest" button
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: ForcedScopedThreadAttach error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.14f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.2.0a13, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a12
ForcedScopedThreadAttach can only be used from threads that are not already attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed