Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
ForcedScopedThreadAttach error is thrown when sending a UnityWebRequest with a custom CertificateHandler
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click the "Send UnityWebRequest" button
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: ForcedScopedThreadAttach error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.14f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.2.0a13, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a12
ForcedScopedThreadAttach can only be used from threads that are not already attached.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)