Search Issue Tracker
[Fonts] Create Editable Copy does not create an editable copy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select .ttf font in Project view
3. Change the Character dropdown to Unicode (or anything other than Dynamic)
4. Click on the gear icon and then Create Editable Copy
5. Observe the error output in console window:
'Assets\arial_copy.mat' is not a valid asset file name.
Could not write font material.
Expected result: when creating an editable font copy, no error should be thrown and an editable copy should be made
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.2.0a3
No repro in: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.11f1
Regression since: 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window