Search Issue Tracker
[Fonts] Create Editable Copy does not create an editable copy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select .ttf font in Project view
3. Change the Character dropdown to Unicode (or anything other than Dynamic)
4. Click on the gear icon and then Create Editable Copy
5. Observe the error output in console window:
'Assets\arial_copy.mat' is not a valid asset file name.
Could not write font material.
Expected result: when creating an editable font copy, no error should be thrown and an editable copy should be made
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.2.0a3
No repro in: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.11f1
Regression since: 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity