Search Issue Tracker
[Fonts] Create Editable Copy does not create an editable copy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select .ttf font in Project view
3. Change the Character dropdown to Unicode (or anything other than Dynamic)
4. Click on the gear icon and then Create Editable Copy
5. Observe the error output in console window:
'Assets\arial_copy.mat' is not a valid asset file name.
Could not write font material.
Expected result: when creating an editable font copy, no error should be thrown and an editable copy should be made
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.2.0a3
No repro in: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.11f1
Regression since: 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)