Search Issue Tracker
[Fonts] Create Editable Copy does not create an editable copy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select .ttf font in Project view
3. Change the Character dropdown to Unicode (or anything other than Dynamic)
4. Click on the gear icon and then Create Editable Copy
5. Observe the error output in console window:
'Assets\arial_copy.mat' is not a valid asset file name.
Could not write font material.
Expected result: when creating an editable font copy, no error should be thrown and an editable copy should be made
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.2.0a3
No repro in: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.11f1
Regression since: 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()
- [Backport] [UWP] Not adding NET_STANDARD_2_0 define