Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Could not write font material error is thrown when trying to Create Editable Copy of Font
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TestFor1064686.zip" project
2. Select Test Font from the Project folder
3. In the Inspector window click Gear Icon -> Create Editable Copy
4. Observe the errors in the Console window
Expected result: Editable Copy of Font is successfully created
Actual result: creating Editable Copy of Font results in errors
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a2
Update: fixed in 2018.3.0b7, 2019.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode