Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Could not write font material error is thrown when trying to Create Editable Copy of Font
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TestFor1064686.zip" project
2. Select Test Font from the Project folder
3. In the Inspector window click Gear Icon -> Create Editable Copy
4. Observe the errors in the Console window
Expected result: Editable Copy of Font is successfully created
Actual result: creating Editable Copy of Font results in errors
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a2
Update: fixed in 2018.3.0b7, 2019.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website