Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
Font created at runtime does not show up when added to Text
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (Vendor6.zip)
2. Open the Assets/ZZZTEST/_testPlayer.unity scene
3. Run Unity
4. Observe, that near the blood drop icon on the hud should appear the health counter, but it does not
5. In the Hierarchy dialog, select the hLabel (_testPlayer->Interface->hud->hCounter->hLabel)
6. Check Font in Inspector (font is created and set at runtime. Label.cs:44 -> _text.font = NM.Asset.GetFontCache ("lt/" + args .Trim (NM.IO.Path.SpaceChar)).GetFont();)
Expected result: Font created at runtime should show up
Actual result: Font created at runtime does not show up
Font is created in Font.cs (with BinaryReader)
Impossible to test in 5.3.x as System.IO.File' does not contain a definition for `WriteAllBytes'
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6
Not reproduced with: 5.4.3p3
Regression introduced in 5.5.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds