Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Font created at runtime does not show up when added to Text
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (Vendor6.zip)
2. Open the Assets/ZZZTEST/_testPlayer.unity scene
3. Run Unity
4. Observe, that near the blood drop icon on the hud should appear the health counter, but it does not
5. In the Hierarchy dialog, select the hLabel (_testPlayer->Interface->hud->hCounter->hLabel)
6. Check Font in Inspector (font is created and set at runtime. Label.cs:44 -> _text.font = NM.Asset.GetFontCache ("lt/" + args .Trim (NM.IO.Path.SpaceChar)).GetFont();)
Expected result: Font created at runtime should show up
Actual result: Font created at runtime does not show up
Font is created in Font.cs (with BinaryReader)
Impossible to test in 5.3.x as System.IO.File' does not contain a definition for `WriteAllBytes'
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6
Not reproduced with: 5.4.3p3
Regression introduced in 5.5.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first