Search Issue Tracker
[Fog][OpenGL] Start and end positions of fog are higher with OpenGL
1. Open the attached "Fog Macros Test" project.
2. Open and play the "Scenes > Fog dynamic test" scene.
3. Wait for a 5 seconds.
4. Select the message in the Console.
Actual behavior(Graphics API: Fog visual start - Fog visual end)(Screenshots attached):
- DirectX 11(9), Metal: 1.31 - 2.3
- OpenGL: 1.61 - 2.6
- Similar values between different graphics APIs.
5.1.5f1, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true