Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
FMODMemoryAlloc crash when creating Presets of AudioManager settings and then modifying the AudioManager
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a QA-supplied project ("AudioCrashRepro.zip")
2. Open Edit - > Project Settings -> Audio
3. Set Default Speaker Mode to Quad (I've managed to replicate it with other options as well, but most often the crash happened with this one)
Reproduced in: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1*
*No feature to create AudioManager Presets
As the user stated, this issue is not deterministic, but I've managed to successfully replicate it every single time within 3 minutes of testing.
The crash is happening more often right after saving an Audio Preset and changing the values on the Audio Manager
Sending over more videos than usual to prove that this repros
If the crash does not occur at first, try steps options:
- Leave both the Project Settings panel and the Inspector visible at the same time.
- Duplicate the presets many times.
- Modify the presets' values randomly.
- Multi-select the presets.
- Try having multiple Inspector tabs.
- Apply the modified presets to the AudioManager.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file