Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
FMODMemoryAlloc crash when creating Presets of AudioManager settings and then modifying the AudioManager
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a QA-supplied project ("AudioCrashRepro.zip")
2. Open Edit - > Project Settings -> Audio
3. Set Default Speaker Mode to Quad (I've managed to replicate it with other options as well, but most often the crash happened with this one)
Reproduced in: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1*
*No feature to create AudioManager Presets
As the user stated, this issue is not deterministic, but I've managed to successfully replicate it every single time within 3 minutes of testing.
The crash is happening more often right after saving an Audio Preset and changing the values on the Audio Manager
Sending over more videos than usual to prove that this repros
If the crash does not occur at first, try steps options:
- Leave both the Project Settings panel and the Inspector visible at the same time.
- Duplicate the presets many times.
- Modify the presets' values randomly.
- Multi-select the presets.
- Try having multiple Inspector tabs.
- Apply the modified presets to the AudioManager.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)