Search Issue Tracker
Float to Int conversion returns unexpected/differential results when adding a second conversion to float in the equation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Floatinconsistent.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: the results displayed in the Console window are 70, 70, 70
Actual result: the results displayed in the Console window are 70, 69, 70
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- [Android] [IL2CPP] 'MethodAccessException: Attempt to access method' is thrown when using Faster builds IL2CPP Code Generation
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction