Search Issue Tracker
Float to Int conversion returns unexpected/differential results when adding a second conversion to float in the equation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Floatinconsistent.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: the results displayed in the Console window are 70, 70, 70
Actual result: the results displayed in the Console window are 70, 69, 70
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing