Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Flickering Tilemap seams between tile chunks are rendered when moving the camera
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1260462"
2. Open the "Main" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Move the camera using WASD in the Game view or switch to the Scene view and move the camera using the RMB
5. Observe the flickering seems between chunks of the Tilemap as the camera is moved
Expected result: No seams are visible while camera is moved
Actual result: Seams appear when camera is moved to certain positions
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Could not test with: 2018.4.25f1(Project breaking upon downgrading)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first