Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Create a scene template in project browser
- Select a Scene template in project browser
- In inspector in the SceneTemplater pipeline section see that the info box has a typo saying Monoscript instead of Mono Script.
How to improve the workflow:
- Fix typo in info box.
- Add a button next to the Object field to create a new SceneTemplatePipeline next to the current SceneTemplate
- Add a right click menu to be able to create a SceneTemplatePipeline (similar to creating a new script).
- Add a documentation button next to the Mono Script object field that would link to the documentation page for ScriptTemplatePipeline (https://docs.unity3d.com/2020.2/Documentation/ScriptReference/SceneTemplate.ISceneTemplatePipeline.html)
- Add a relevant example in the Doc (see code in Tests/EditAndPlayModeTests/SceneTemplate/Assets/Editor/DummySceneTemplatePipeline.cs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area