Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Create a scene template in project browser
- Select a Scene template in project browser
- In inspector in the SceneTemplater pipeline section see that the info box has a typo saying Monoscript instead of Mono Script.
How to improve the workflow:
- Fix typo in info box.
- Add a button next to the Object field to create a new SceneTemplatePipeline next to the current SceneTemplate
- Add a right click menu to be able to create a SceneTemplatePipeline (similar to creating a new script).
- Add a documentation button next to the Mono Script object field that would link to the documentation page for ScriptTemplatePipeline (https://docs.unity3d.com/2020.2/Documentation/ScriptReference/SceneTemplate.ISceneTemplatePipeline.html)
- Add a relevant example in the Doc (see code in Tests/EditAndPlayModeTests/SceneTemplate/Assets/Editor/DummySceneTemplatePipeline.cs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine