Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
First emitted particle ignores transform rotation changes when using particle emit system
How to reproduce:
1. Open the User's attached "Repro.zip" project
2. Load "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Press Left Mouse Button to emit particles from the left GameObject, Right Mouse Button to emit particles from the right GameObject
Expected result: all emitted particles follow transform rotation changes (e.g. particles emitted by pressing Right Mouse Button are always towards the right side)
Actual result: first emitted particle uses the opposite forward direction
Reproduced in: 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
Can not reproduce in: 2017.4.32f1 (missing prefab and script errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete