Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
First emitted particle ignores transform rotation changes when using particle emit system
How to reproduce:
1. Open the User's attached "Repro.zip" project
2. Load "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Press Left Mouse Button to emit particles from the left GameObject, Right Mouse Button to emit particles from the right GameObject
Expected result: all emitted particles follow transform rotation changes (e.g. particles emitted by pressing Right Mouse Button are always towards the right side)
Actual result: first emitted particle uses the opposite forward direction
Reproduced in: 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
Can not reproduce in: 2017.4.32f1 (missing prefab and script errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."