Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
First emitted particle ignores transform rotation changes when using particle emit system
How to reproduce:
1. Open the User's attached "Repro.zip" project
2. Load "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Press Left Mouse Button to emit particles from the left GameObject, Right Mouse Button to emit particles from the right GameObject
Expected result: all emitted particles follow transform rotation changes (e.g. particles emitted by pressing Right Mouse Button are always towards the right side)
Actual result: first emitted particle uses the opposite forward direction
Reproduced in: 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
Can not reproduce in: 2017.4.32f1 (missing prefab and script errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button