Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0
Found in [Package]
First button click is not executed in editor when window focus is lost
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene 'Scenes/Scene1'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click on the button in the middle of the screen, notice that it turns red and 'Clicked' is printed in the console
5. Focus on another window and then back on Unity
6. Click on the button again
Expected result: The button turns red and 'Clicked' is printed in the console indicating that the event is invoked
Actual result: The button turns red, but nothing is printed in the console
Reproducible with: 1.3.0 (2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2022.2.0a10)
Not repro with 1.0.0 package
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform