Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
FileUtil.CopyFileOrDirectory deletes the Assets directory if "to" parameter is null
1. Open the project, attached by user (test.zip)
2. Open "test" scene if not open
3. In the top menu select Tools -> FileTest
4. After a pop up appears, press Cancel
5. In the Project browser, right click on empty space and press Refresh
6. Observe how assets disappear
Expected: pressing cancel in a pop-up does not remove all the assets in the Assets folder
Actual: all the assets are removed from the Assets folder if null is passed into the "to" parameter in CopyFileOrDirectory method
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b5
Did not reproduce in 5.4.5p1
Regression introduced in 5.5.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website