Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
Fix In Review for 2021.3.X
[FBX] Setting values in MaterialDescriptor doesn't work
An internal OnPreprocessMaterialDescription is running with a priority of 1, which overrides users' default AssetPostprocessor.
It needs to be changed to -1000, the same as our other AssetPostprocessors so it does not conflict with users' code.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account