Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X
[FBX] Setting values in MaterialDescriptor doesn't work
An internal OnPreprocessMaterialDescription is running with a priority of 1, which overrides users' default AssetPostprocessor.
It needs to be changed to -1000, the same as our other AssetPostprocessors so it does not conflict with users' code.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true