Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X
[FBX] Setting values in MaterialDescriptor doesn't work
An internal OnPreprocessMaterialDescription is running with a priority of 1, which overrides users' default AssetPostprocessor.
It needs to be changed to -1000, the same as our other AssetPostprocessors so it does not conflict with users' code.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode