Search Issue Tracker
FBX model renders with distorted Texture when project is built
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene from the attached project "case_1358711.zip"
2. Build and Run the project: File -> Build and Run
3. Observe the Build
Expected result: Model Texture is the same as in the Editor
Actual result: Model Texture is distorted
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9
- Textures look normal in Build when they are used on other 3D GameObjects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo