Search Issue Tracker
FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
Importing any FBX files with animation corrupts the Importer Animation tab (Inspector) and generates errors in the console. see attached image.
- open project (or any FBX character with animation)
- select Willard_multitake (or animation fbx file)...
first error... (see below)
- select the Animation tab in the Importer/Inpector...
bug: second error (see below) + Animation tab is empty...
note: clips are displayed in the project in the Willard_multitake fbx file
this is a Regression.
Version 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf)
Wed, 22 Jan 2020 05:13:15 GMT
Not repro in…
Version 2019.3.0f5 (44796c9d3c2c)
Wed, 08 Jan 2020 13:45:32 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes