Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4
FBX Import animation preview postion reset when adding an animation event
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project.
2. Select Test Animation in Project View.
3. Select the Animation tab.
Make sure the Inspector preview window is visible so you can view the animation.
4. Expand the Events disclosure triangle.
5. In the inspector preview window, use mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and press and hold the middle mouse button to center feet.
6. Now that you can see the feet, use the animation playback scrubber in the inspector preview to select frame 7.
7. Under Events, click the "Add Event" button.
8. Double click the Function name and change it to "RightFoot".
Expected result: the camera stays in the same position.
Actual result: the camera resets its position.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.3.0b1
Not reproducible with - 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Empty error appears in the Console window when certain files are present in the project with macOS Catalina
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window