Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4
FBX Import animation preview postion reset when adding an animation event
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project.
2. Select Test Animation in Project View.
3. Select the Animation tab.
Make sure the Inspector preview window is visible so you can view the animation.
4. Expand the Events disclosure triangle.
5. In the inspector preview window, use mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and press and hold the middle mouse button to center feet.
6. Now that you can see the feet, use the animation playback scrubber in the inspector preview to select frame 7.
7. Under Events, click the "Add Event" button.
8. Double click the Function name and change it to "RightFoot".
Expected result: the camera stays in the same position.
Actual result: the camera resets its position.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.3.0b1
Not reproducible with - 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error