Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Failed to receive dispatch signal. status=-11 on Kindle Fire
On Kindle Fire (first generation) the "Failed to receive dispatch signal. status=-11" error is constantly printed out in the log when the screen is touched. This is reproducible even with an empty project. The regression was introduced in Unity 4.1.3f3 and is still present in Unity 4.3.0b5.
Amazon Kindle Fire (blaze, first generation) with Android 2.3.4
Unity Version 4.1.3f3 (9174d583c97b)
This happens on many devices with buggy event queues. Affected devices with previous to Jelly Bean Android OS. It is not possible to get rid of this message without causing deadlock situation on various devices.
Unity 5 is no longer bound to the native activity. Applications still forcing a native activity may still experience this behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody