Search Issue Tracker
Exporting a material includes textures that were assigned to other shaders
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the 'mat' material
3. Assign texture '1' to Albedo and texture '2' to Height Map
4. Change the shader of the material to Mobile>Skybox
5. Assign texture '3' to Front and texture '4' to Back
6. Export Package 'mat'
Actual result: Exporting the material will include all four of the assigned textures, regardless of what shader is selected.
Expected: Exporting the material will include only the textures that are used in the selected shader
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0p1, 5.3.6p2, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project