Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Excessively high CPU usage when profiling editor after pausing the game
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Escape From Tarkov
2. Select the "Application (Main Client)" and make sure that selected backend is 'stage-02.escapefromtarkov.com'
3. Play the scene
4. Open profiler, start recording
5. Login and start the "escape"
6. Wait until the game loads, pause it
7. Start profiling the editor
8. Observe the excessively high CPU usage caused by the profiler window
Expected result: after the game is paused and the editor is profiled, commands such as ProfilerWindow.RepaintAllProfilerWindows() should not cause a drastic rise in CPU usage
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b7
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function