Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Excessively high CPU usage when profiling editor after pausing the game
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Escape From Tarkov
2. Select the "Application (Main Client)" and make sure that selected backend is 'stage-02.escapefromtarkov.com'
3. Play the scene
4. Open profiler, start recording
5. Login and start the "escape"
6. Wait until the game loads, pause it
7. Start profiling the editor
8. Observe the excessively high CPU usage caused by the profiler window
Expected result: after the game is paused and the editor is profiled, commands such as ProfilerWindow.RepaintAllProfilerWindows() should not cause a drastic rise in CPU usage
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b7
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs