Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Excessively high CPU usage when profiling editor after pausing the game
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Escape From Tarkov
2. Select the "Application (Main Client)" and make sure that selected backend is 'stage-02.escapefromtarkov.com'
3. Play the scene
4. Open profiler, start recording
5. Login and start the "escape"
6. Wait until the game loads, pause it
7. Start profiling the editor
8. Observe the excessively high CPU usage caused by the profiler window
Expected result: after the game is paused and the editor is profiled, commands such as ProfilerWindow.RepaintAllProfilerWindows() should not cause a drastic rise in CPU usage
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b7
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open