Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Excessively high CPU usage when profiling editor after pausing the game
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Escape From Tarkov
2. Select the "Application (Main Client)" and make sure that selected backend is 'stage-02.escapefromtarkov.com'
3. Play the scene
4. Open profiler, start recording
5. Login and start the "escape"
6. Wait until the game loads, pause it
7. Start profiling the editor
8. Observe the excessively high CPU usage caused by the profiler window
Expected result: after the game is paused and the editor is profiled, commands such as ProfilerWindow.RepaintAllProfilerWindows() should not cause a drastic rise in CPU usage
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b7
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled