Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Excessive Editor load time for scenes using Asset bundles which contain high-poly Mesh Colliders
1. Open the QA's attached project
2. Play the "SampleScene" and click the "Download meshes - Colliders"
3. Build and run on any Android Device
4. Tap the same button and compare the loading times
Expected: The Editor loads the bundles faster or at least as fast as Android Player does
Actual: The Takes significantly longer to load the bundles compared to Android Player
Reproduced with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.3.0b12, 2019.1.0a11
Notes: You might need to rebuild the asset bundles on different versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform