Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Excessive Editor load time for scenes using Asset bundles which contain high-poly Mesh Colliders
1. Open the QA's attached project
2. Play the "SampleScene" and click the "Download meshes - Colliders"
3. Build and run on any Android Device
4. Tap the same button and compare the loading times
Expected: The Editor loads the bundles faster or at least as fast as Android Player does
Actual: The Takes significantly longer to load the bundles compared to Android Player
Reproduced with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.3.0b12, 2019.1.0a11
Notes: You might need to rebuild the asset bundles on different versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes