Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Exceptions when dragging window tabs next to package manager
Dock the Package Manager in a window group with several windows.
Activate the Package Manager window
Activate another window in the same tab group (not adjacent)
Drag that window beside the Package Manager
Result: Console errors appear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project