Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Exceptions when dragging window tabs next to package manager
Dock the Package Manager in a window group with several windows.
Activate the Package Manager window
Activate another window in the same tab group (not adjacent)
Drag that window beside the Package Manager
Result: Console errors appear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value