Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Exceptions when dragging window tabs next to package manager
Dock the Package Manager in a window group with several windows.
Activate the Package Manager window
Activate another window in the same tab group (not adjacent)
Drag that window beside the Package Manager
Result: Console errors appear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete