Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Exceptions when dragging window tabs next to package manager
Dock the Package Manager in a window group with several windows.
Activate the Package Manager window
Activate another window in the same tab group (not adjacent)
Drag that window beside the Package Manager
Result: Console errors appear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project