Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Exceptions when dragging window tabs next to package manager
Dock the Package Manager in a window group with several windows.
Activate the Package Manager window
Activate another window in the same tab group (not adjacent)
Drag that window beside the Package Manager
Result: Console errors appear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh