Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Logs still include a Stack Trace after setting Application.SetStackTraceLogType to StackTraceLogType.None
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-attached project (case_1181994-702390-Updated)
2. Open the 'MainScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Open Editor.log and find the line "Exception: Test Exception"
Expected result: the Exception is not followed by a Stack Trace
Actual result: the Exception is followed by a Stack Trace
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a3
Setting Application.SetStackTraceLogType to None only affects Exceptions
Setting -stackTraceLogType None via a Command Line Argument not only affects exceptions: Logs, Assertions, Errors, Warnings and Exceptions continue to show full stack traces
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project