Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Logs still include a Stack Trace after setting Application.SetStackTraceLogType to StackTraceLogType.None
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-attached project (case_1181994-702390-Updated)
2. Open the 'MainScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Open Editor.log and find the line "Exception: Test Exception"
Expected result: the Exception is not followed by a Stack Trace
Actual result: the Exception is followed by a Stack Trace
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a3
Setting Application.SetStackTraceLogType to None only affects Exceptions
Setting -stackTraceLogType None via a Command Line Argument not only affects exceptions: Logs, Assertions, Errors, Warnings and Exceptions continue to show full stack traces
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)