Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Exceptions in OnPostProcessBuild scripts do not fail the build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the only scene in it
Expected behaviour: The build should fail as there is an exception thrown in OnPostProcessBuild script.
Actual behaviour: The build completes successfully. The exception in the console window is logged after the build succeeds.
The same happens if you are building from command line, the process quits with a success exit code (0).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14