Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Exceptions in OnPostProcessBuild scripts do not fail the build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the only scene in it
Expected behaviour: The build should fail as there is an exception thrown in OnPostProcessBuild script.
Actual behaviour: The build completes successfully. The exception in the console window is logged after the build succeeds.
The same happens if you are building from command line, the process quits with a success exit code (0).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object