Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Exceptions in OnPostProcessBuild scripts do not fail the build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the only scene in it
Expected behaviour: The build should fail as there is an exception thrown in OnPostProcessBuild script.
Actual behaviour: The build completes successfully. The exception in the console window is logged after the build succeeds.
The same happens if you are building from command line, the process quits with a success exit code (0).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect