Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Exceptions in OnPostProcessBuild scripts do not fail the build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the only scene in it
Expected behaviour: The build should fail as there is an exception thrown in OnPostProcessBuild script.
Actual behaviour: The build completes successfully. The exception in the console window is logged after the build succeeds.
The same happens if you are building from command line, the process quits with a success exit code (0).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs