Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Exceptions in OnPostProcessBuild scripts do not fail the build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the only scene in it
Expected behaviour: The build should fail as there is an exception thrown in OnPostProcessBuild script.
Actual behaviour: The build completes successfully. The exception in the console window is logged after the build succeeds.
The same happens if you are building from command line, the process quits with a success exit code (0).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default