Search Issue Tracker
"EventType.DragExited" is not called when dragging an Asset out from a nested Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the top toolbar's Test>TestDragEventWindow
3. In the opened Window, take an Asset(doesn't matter which) from the Project folder and drag it over either the "LayoutWindow" or "Window"
4. Drag the Asset out from the inner Window
Expected result: EventType.DragExited Event is called.
Actual result: EventType.DragExited Event is not called.
Reproducible in: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
Note: EventType.DragExited is called only when dragging the Asset out from the "TestDragEventWindow" Window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::QueryComponentByType when opening a project
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D