Search Issue Tracker
"EventType.DragExited" is not called when dragging an Asset out from a nested Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the top toolbar's Test>TestDragEventWindow
3. In the opened Window, take an Asset(doesn't matter which) from the Project folder and drag it over either the "LayoutWindow" or "Window"
4. Drag the Asset out from the inner Window
Expected result: EventType.DragExited Event is called.
Actual result: EventType.DragExited Event is not called.
Reproducible in: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
Note: EventType.DragExited is called only when dragging the Asset out from the "TestDragEventWindow" Window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player