Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1
ETC texture compression Split Alpha Channel, doesn't work for SpiteAtlas Variants
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Switch to Android platform
3. Select Assets/Atlas_Variant_ES2_split and observe that it doesn't have alpha channel.
4. Select Assets/Atlas_Variant_ES2_crunched and observe that it doesn't have alpha channel and RGB channel is broken.
Expected result: ETC texture compression Split Alpha Channel, should work for SpiteAtlas Variants
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b3, 2018.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown