Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
ETC texture compression Split Alpha Channel, doesn't work for SpiteAtlas Variants
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Switch to Android platform
3. Select Assets/Atlas_Variant_ES2_split and observe that it doesn't have alpha channel.
4. Select Assets/Atlas_Variant_ES2_crunched and observe that it doesn't have alpha channel and RGB channel is broken.
Expected result: ETC texture compression Split Alpha Channel, should work for SpiteAtlas Variants
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b3, 2018.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state