Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1
ETC texture compression Split Alpha Channel, doesn't work for SpiteAtlas Variants
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Switch to Android platform
3. Select Assets/Atlas_Variant_ES2_split and observe that it doesn't have alpha channel.
4. Select Assets/Atlas_Variant_ES2_crunched and observe that it doesn't have alpha channel and RGB channel is broken.
Expected result: ETC texture compression Split Alpha Channel, should work for SpiteAtlas Variants
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b3, 2018.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%