Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
ETC texture compression Split Alpha Channel, doesn't work for SpiteAtlas Variants
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Switch to Android platform
3. Select Assets/Atlas_Variant_ES2_split and observe that it doesn't have alpha channel.
4. Select Assets/Atlas_Variant_ES2_crunched and observe that it doesn't have alpha channel and RGB channel is broken.
Expected result: ETC texture compression Split Alpha Channel, should work for SpiteAtlas Variants
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b3, 2018.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build