Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.1
ETC texture compression Split Alpha Channel, doesn't work for SpiteAtlas Variants
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Switch to Android platform
3. Select Assets/Atlas_Variant_ES2_split and observe that it doesn't have alpha channel.
4. Select Assets/Atlas_Variant_ES2_crunched and observe that it doesn't have alpha channel and RGB channel is broken.
Expected result: ETC texture compression Split Alpha Channel, should work for SpiteAtlas Variants
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b3, 2018.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager