Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Errors thrown when animating objects after saving scene while recording is off
As discussed on the forum here http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/animation-animator-problems.337987/#post-2221440.
1. While working on an animation (in record mode), save the scene.
2. Record mode should turn off automatically.
3. Make a modification in the scene while record mode is off.
4. That modification will be added to the animation, and a single error message will appear.
5. Turn on record mode, save the scene. Record mode will automatically turn off. Repeat multiple times.
6. When making a modification when record mode is off, you will see 1 error message for each time you saved the scene while in record mode.
This tells me that some event is registered when entering record mode, but when saving the scene to turn off record mode, that event is not unregistered.
Reproducible with 5.4.0b3
Regression from 5.3.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"