Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Errors thrown when animating objects after saving scene while recording is off
As discussed on the forum here http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/animation-animator-problems.337987/#post-2221440.
1. While working on an animation (in record mode), save the scene.
2. Record mode should turn off automatically.
3. Make a modification in the scene while record mode is off.
4. That modification will be added to the animation, and a single error message will appear.
5. Turn on record mode, save the scene. Record mode will automatically turn off. Repeat multiple times.
6. When making a modification when record mode is off, you will see 1 error message for each time you saved the scene while in record mode.
This tells me that some event is registered when entering record mode, but when saving the scene to turn off record mode, that event is not unregistered.
Reproducible with 5.4.0b3
Regression from 5.3.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform