Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.9.0-preview
Found in [Package]
Errors occur in the Play Mode when Localized Asset Reference is set to None and when using LocalizedAssetBehaviour
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1256424-LocalizedAssetReference"
2. Open the Scene "AssetTest"
3. Select the GameObject "AssetWithoutReference"
4. Make sure that "Localized Asset Reference" is set to "None (FontReference)" in the "Localized Font (Script)" component in the Inspector
5. Enter the Play Mode
6. Observe the Console window
Expected results: no errors occur in the Play Mode
Actual results: some errors occur in the Play Mode
Reproducible with: 0.7.1-preview (2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a18)
Could not test with: 0.3.1-preview (2018.4.25f1) due to errors, 0.7.1-preview (2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.5f) because Localized Asset Reference is not in the Inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source