Search Issue Tracker
Errors are thrown when using AssetSettingsProvider default script from the Documentation page
1. Open attached project ("AssetSettingsProviderErrors")
2. In the Menu bar, select Edit > Project settings
3. Inspect the Console
Expected: No errors are thrown
Actual: Errors are thrown
Reproduced with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
- Was not able to reproduce in 2017.4 due version incompatibility
- Cannot create Settings Provider for: CreateFromFilePath
- Cannot create Settings Provider for: CreateFromSettingsObject
- Cannot create Settings Provider for: CreateFromSettingsFromFunctor
The project is badly setup. For it to work, you need an asset file in the path: Assets/Editor/MyCustomSettings.asset. The loading of the file fails and throws an exception.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default