Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.1.0
Fixed in 8.1.0, 7.3.1
Found in [Package]
Errors appear in the console when global 2D light is selected in hierarchy
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project in Unity 2020.1.0b1
- Open the MainHUB scene
- In the hierarchy, select Global Light 2D
- Press play
Notice issue >> Errors are produced in the console. This only happens if the Global Light 2D is selected.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.Experimental.Rendering.Universal.Light2DEditor.OnDestroy () (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/2D/Light2DEditor.cs:241)
Windows 10 - Unity 2020.1.0b1
Note: I could not reproduce the issue on a new project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak