Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.1.0
Fixed in 8.1.0, 7.3.1
Found in [Package]
Errors appear in the console when global 2D light is selected in hierarchy
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project in Unity 2020.1.0b1
- Open the MainHUB scene
- In the hierarchy, select Global Light 2D
- Press play
Notice issue >> Errors are produced in the console. This only happens if the Global Light 2D is selected.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.Experimental.Rendering.Universal.Light2DEditor.OnDestroy () (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/2D/Light2DEditor.cs:241)
Windows 10 - Unity 2020.1.0b1
Note: I could not reproduce the issue on a new project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene