Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[Enlighten] Errors appear in the console after cleaning GI Cache and reloading project
1. Download project "GIBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Edit > Preferences > GI Cache > Clean Cache
3. Close and reopen project
Expected: no errors in console
Actual: errors appear in console
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0p2; 2017.2.1p1; 2017.3.0p1; 2018.1.0b1
Not reproducible on: 2017.1.3f1; 2017.2.0a1; 2017.2.0p1
Regressinion introduced: 2017.2.0p2
Failed opening GI file at relative path: 'aa/aae32d402ed770a145c0ff2b19fecf91.rpc.sse'.
Assertion failed: Failed loading Enlighten probe set data for hash: 0xaae32d402ed770a145c0ff2b19fecf91
Error adding Enlighten probeset aae32d402ed770a145c0ff2b19fecf91: Data not available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear