Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[Enlighten] Errors appear in the console after cleaning GI Cache and reloading project
1. Download project "GIBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Edit > Preferences > GI Cache > Clean Cache
3. Close and reopen project
Expected: no errors in console
Actual: errors appear in console
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0p2; 2017.2.1p1; 2017.3.0p1; 2018.1.0b1
Not reproducible on: 2017.1.3f1; 2017.2.0a1; 2017.2.0p1
Regressinion introduced: 2017.2.0p2
Failed opening GI file at relative path: 'aa/aae32d402ed770a145c0ff2b19fecf91.rpc.sse'.
Assertion failed: Failed loading Enlighten probe set data for hash: 0xaae32d402ed770a145c0ff2b19fecf91
Error adding Enlighten probeset aae32d402ed770a145c0ff2b19fecf91: Data not available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
- Scene file spikes in size when the scene contains a lot of prefabs
Jun 14, 2019 01:14
So, i'm going to assume that we have to update our unity version in order to have this issue resolved?
Mar 05, 2018 10:35
Any updates on this ? Still a big workflow issue for us.
Feb 07, 2018 16:05
Yes, we fixed these issues in a development branch. We'll now test it thoroughly and do our best to make the patch available as soon as possible
Feb 06, 2018 16:12
Any Updates? This is not only a Editor Error, but makes it unable to build.
Feb 01, 2018 11:08
Is there any update on this issue please?