Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[Enlighten] Errors appear in the console after cleaning GI Cache and reloading project
1. Download project "GIBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Edit > Preferences > GI Cache > Clean Cache
3. Close and reopen project
Expected: no errors in console
Actual: errors appear in console
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0p2; 2017.2.1p1; 2017.3.0p1; 2018.1.0b1
Not reproducible on: 2017.1.3f1; 2017.2.0a1; 2017.2.0p1
Regressinion introduced: 2017.2.0p2
Failed opening GI file at relative path: 'aa/aae32d402ed770a145c0ff2b19fecf91.rpc.sse'.
Assertion failed: Failed loading Enlighten probe set data for hash: 0xaae32d402ed770a145c0ff2b19fecf91
Error adding Enlighten probeset aae32d402ed770a145c0ff2b19fecf91: Data not available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU