Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6
Error "Sub-emitters must be children..." appears after unmarking Particle system emission and there is more than 3 sub emitters
1. Open unity package attached (20170408_bugreport_incorrect_subemitter_error_message.unitypackage)
2. Open scene "bugreport_incorrect_subemitter_error_message"
3. Press play.
4. Select particle system 1 and turn of emission.
Expected result: Emission stops.
Actual result: Emission stops, but errors "Sub-emitters must be children of the system that spawns them" appear.
Note: When all sub emitters are triggered by death, then this error appears due to 3-rd, 4-th... sub emitter.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build