Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
1. Create new project.
2. Import Standard Assets from Asset Store.
Expected result: Assets will be imported "cleanly".
Actual result: Error "Exception: Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" appears.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0b1.
Worked fine on: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour