Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
1. Create new project.
2. Import Standard Assets from Asset Store.
Expected result: Assets will be imported "cleanly".
Actual result: Error "Exception: Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" appears.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0b1.
Worked fine on: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets