Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
1. Create new project.
2. Import Standard Assets from Asset Store.
Expected result: Assets will be imported "cleanly".
Actual result: Error "Exception: Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" appears.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0b1.
Worked fine on: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property