Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
1. Create new project.
2. Import Standard Assets from Asset Store.
Expected result: Assets will be imported "cleanly".
Actual result: Error "Exception: Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" appears.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0b1.
Worked fine on: 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException