Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"Error in fetching user purchases" when the project is launched with the Asset Store Search window open
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "searchRepro"
2. Open the Asset Store Search window (Window > Search > Asset Store)
3. Close and reopen the project
4. Inspect the Console window (Window > General > Console)
Expected result: No errors are shown in the Console
Actual result: An error is shown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1 (No Search window)
Error in fetching user purchases: Failed to get access token.
UnityEngine.AsyncOperation:InvokeCompletionEvent () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/AsyncOperation.cs:21)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement