Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"Error in fetching user purchases" when the project is launched with the Asset Store Search window open
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "searchRepro"
2. Open the Asset Store Search window (Window > Search > Asset Store)
3. Close and reopen the project
4. Inspect the Console window (Window > General > Console)
Expected result: No errors are shown in the Console
Actual result: An error is shown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1 (No Search window)
Error in fetching user purchases: Failed to get access token.
UnityEngine.AsyncOperation:InvokeCompletionEvent () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/AsyncOperation.cs:21)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player