Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.4
Enum shader property does not allow fraction selection in drop-down menu
When using a custom shader and the Enum Property with fraction numbers, the resulting drop-down menu in material inspector does not allow for those fractioned number options to be selected.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open material in inspector
3. Drag over the shader on the material in inspector
4. Observe the 2 drop-down menus
5. Try to select OptionB or OptionC in the first dropdown menu that says "This uses fractions"
6. Those numbers are not selected (OptionB and OptionC are fraction numbers defined in the shader)
Expected outcome: Since this is a float variable, the values get selected normally
Actual outcome: The drop-down displays the available options, but fails to select them when they are clicked
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0p2, 5.5.2p4, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer