Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.4
Enum shader property does not allow fraction selection in drop-down menu
When using a custom shader and the Enum Property with fraction numbers, the resulting drop-down menu in material inspector does not allow for those fractioned number options to be selected.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open material in inspector
3. Drag over the shader on the material in inspector
4. Observe the 2 drop-down menus
5. Try to select OptionB or OptionC in the first dropdown menu that says "This uses fractions"
6. Those numbers are not selected (OptionB and OptionC are fraction numbers defined in the shader)
Expected outcome: Since this is a float variable, the values get selected normally
Actual outcome: The drop-down displays the available options, but fails to select them when they are clicked
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0p2, 5.5.2p4, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order