Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a16
Enum of struct returns as float rather than int when used as animated property
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "My project.zip"
2. Select "TestObject" in the Hierarchy window
3. Open Window>Animation>Animation
4. Slide the Animation Timeline slider to the 27th keyframe
Expected results: "Test Behaviour.Test.field" returns "1"
Actual results: "Test Behaviour.Test.field" returns "-0.03"
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a12, 2022.1.13f1, 2022.2.0b4, 2023.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.0a11
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true