Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a16
Unknown (hidden) 2022.1.X
Enum of struct returns as float rather than int when used as animated property
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "My project.zip"
2. Select "TestObject" in the Hierarchy window
3. Open Window>Animation>Animation
4. Slide the Animation Timeline slider to the 27th keyframe
Expected results: "Test Behaviour.Test.field" returns "1"
Actual results: "Test Behaviour.Test.field" returns "-0.03"
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a12, 2022.1.13f1, 2022.2.0b4, 2023.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.0a11
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio