Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a16
Unknown (hidden) 2022.1.X
Enum of struct returns as float rather than int when used as animated property
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "My project.zip"
2. Select "TestObject" in the Hierarchy window
3. Open Window>Animation>Animation
4. Slide the Animation Timeline slider to the 27th keyframe
Expected results: "Test Behaviour.Test.field" returns "1"
Actual results: "Test Behaviour.Test.field" returns "-0.03"
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a12, 2022.1.13f1, 2022.2.0b4, 2023.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.0a11
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (2022.1.X):
Fix is dependant on a fix that was merged to Merged to 2022.2/release, Merged to trunk, in 2022.2.0a9, in 2023.1.0a4. It would have been a problem to bring it to 2022.1 so our fix here can't really be done without bringing a lot of changes