Search Issue Tracker
Enum not handled on editor Dock Area OnGUI when selecting game objects in scene while on of them is expanded
1. Open attached project.
2. Open scene: ENUM BUG REPRO
3. In hierarchy, expand go: Fire meteor P expand me.
4. Select the same game object
5. Using shift click, select all the objects below it
(repeat 4-5 several times if nothing happens)
Result: Assertion is thrown:
Enum not handled!
Reproducible on: 5.6.0b6 (1b8fda8687a3)
Not reproducible on: 5.6.0b1 (d37b23d9dfff) ,5.5.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments