Search Issue Tracker
Enum not handled on editor Dock Area OnGUI when selecting game objects in scene while on of them is expanded
1. Open attached project.
2. Open scene: ENUM BUG REPRO
3. In hierarchy, expand go: Fire meteor P expand me.
4. Select the same game object
5. Using shift click, select all the objects below it
(repeat 4-5 several times if nothing happens)
Result: Assertion is thrown:
Enum not handled!
Reproducible on: 5.6.0b6 (1b8fda8687a3)
Not reproducible on: 5.6.0b1 (d37b23d9dfff) ,5.5.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled
- AssemblyDefinitionFiles fail to use Assembly References override correctly in the 2018.3 versions