Search Issue Tracker
Enum not handled on editor Dock Area OnGUI when selecting game objects in scene while on of them is expanded
1. Open attached project.
2. Open scene: ENUM BUG REPRO
3. In hierarchy, expand go: Fire meteor P expand me.
4. Select the same game object
5. Using shift click, select all the objects below it
(repeat 4-5 several times if nothing happens)
Result: Assertion is thrown:
Enum not handled!
Reproducible on: 5.6.0b6 (1b8fda8687a3)
Not reproducible on: 5.6.0b1 (d37b23d9dfff) ,5.5.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()