Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.6.X
Found in [Package]
preview.10 - 0.4.0
Entities.ForEach Lambda expression causes compiler error
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Repro.zip" project
2. Check the console
Actual result: Error appears in the console.
Expected result: No errors appears.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18 (preview.10 - 0.4.0), 2019.3.0f4 (preview.10 - 0.4.0).
- The error:
"error DCICE001: Entities.ForEach Lambda expression uses something from its outer class. This is not supported. Seeing this error indicates a bug in the dots compiler. We'd appreciate a bug report (About->Report a Problem). Thnx! <3"
- The Entities.ForEach method is not implemented in 2019.2 and earlier.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform