Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Entities are not converted with all Components when Namespace is changed
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. From the Project window, open " MyAuthoringBehaviour.cs"
4. Change the namespace, e.g. by adding ".test" at the end of it
5. Increase the ConverterVersion by one
6. Go back to the editor and look at the Entity information in the Entity Debugger, or observe Logs\AssetImportWorker0.log
Expected result: Entities are converted with the "MyData" Component attached
Actual result: "MyData" Component is not attached, no warnings can be seen in the editor (except 2021.1 where a warning is thrown)
Reproducible with: 0.14.0-preview.19 (2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a3)
Not reproducible with: 0.14.0-preview.19 (2021.1.0a4)
Could not test with: 0.11.2-preview.1 (2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1 because of errors)
-In older versions than 2021.1, this error is printed in the "AssetImportWorker0.log":
The referenced script is missing on GameObject
-In 2021.1, this error is throw in the editor:
[Worker0] The referenced script is missing on GameObject
Changing the Namespace, restarting the editor, and increasing the ConverterVersion
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform